Re: st: Some basic help on programming

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Some basic help on programming
Date   Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:42:49 +0100

Posting a chunk of code and giving no details of precisely what errors
you are getting is not strongly recommended. But a wild guess is this:

Your branches like

if level==3 | level==5 {
}
if level==4| level ==6| level==7 {
}
if level==8 {
}
if level==9 {
 }

make reference to -level- but what do you think it is? From the outer
loop I suspect that

level

should in each case be

`l'