Re: st: request -export- as option to -graph-

From   Daniel Egan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: request -export- as option to -graph-
Date   Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:34:13 -0400

and majordomo said:  "Off with his head!"

Hi all,
 (second time sending this..., first time didn't come through)
 I have been doing a large series of graphs for comparison with one