RE: st: Reading NetCDF files

From   Steven Dubnoff <sdubnoff@circlesys.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   RE: st: Reading NetCDF files
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:18:18 -0800

I would like to gauge the extent of interest in NetCDF files. I would appreciate it if those who would like to have these included in a future version of Stat/Transfer would contact me via private e-mail.

Also, we would appreciate sample Solaris and Linux SAS catalog files. If you have any you would like to donate, it would help our efforts to broaden our support of these in Stat/Transfer.

Many thanks,

Steve