st: dprobit & Full Information Maximum Likelihood

From   nil sen <sen.nil09@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: dprobit & Full Information Maximum Likelihood
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:03:27 -0600

Dear Users,

It would be extremely helpful if any one can help me with the
following questions:

(1) How to use weights in Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation?

(2) Is there any way, I can use vce(bootstrap) option with dprobit?
Or,  dprobit with bootstrap command (i.e., bootstrap: dprobit Y X)?
Or, mfx after doing probit using vce(bootstrap)?

I will appreciate any help.

Please help.

Thank you.

Sincerely,