Re: st: Bootstrapping, Robust and Weight options in regress

From   Danny Dan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapping, Robust and Weight options in regress
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:55:04 -0600

Dear Stas,

Thank you so much for your answer. It would be really helpful if you
could guide me further in solving the issue.........

About using bootstrap:

I am actually using Coarsened Exact Matching (CEM using -cem- program)
in order to match my data. In CEM weights are generated after the
matching and I am using those weights in my regression analysis, where
I want to use bootstrap for standard errors. Do you think here I can
safely use -bootstrap- in the regression equation or still there will
be problem with sample variability accountability, and therefore, I
will have to write my own program? If the later is true then would it
be possible to guide me further into writing the program?

Please let me know.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Dan