Re: st: Bootstrapping, Robust and Weight options in regress

Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapping, Robust and Weight options in regress
Date   Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:17:01 -0500

Have you taken a look at the examples in the manual? They are kinda
short, but they give you the ideas of how to approach the problem.
There should also be plenty of similar small examples in statalist
archives.