st: error in Stata 12 rocreg

From   "Felipe Medeiros" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: error in Stata 12 rocreg
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:27:29 -0700

Dear all,

I am getting what seems to be a "bug" using the command rocreg to estimate
ROCs adjusting for covariates (age, in my particular case) . When I use the
syntax:
rocreg refvar classvar, ctrlcov(age) ctrlmod(linear)

I get the error:

d not found
an error occurred when bootstrap executed rocregstat
r(111);

When I use the same dataset in Stata 11 and run the rocreg command with its
older syntax

rocreg refvar classvar, adjcov(age) adjmodel(linear)

I do not have any problems, so it seems that the problem is due to
modifications of the command in Stata 12.

Does anyone have any insights of what could be the problem?

Thank you

Felipe