Re: Other forums [was: RE: st: RE: how to force same excluded groups across regression models]

From   Megan Sheahan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Other forums [was: RE: st: RE: how to force same excluded groups across regression models]
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:16:06 -0700

Richard - I think you pointed me in the correct direction. Thanks!
However, it seems to work for -regress-, but not when I regress using
-xtreg-. Any thoughts on why that might be? There is no help in the
manual.

Fernando - Thanks for your suggestion. Stata still does strange things
when I create separate dummies for each category and interact them
separately.

Megan