st: ATT and Covariates in Outcome Equations

From   Kristen Capogrossi <kcapogrossi@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: ATT and Covariates in Outcome Equations
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:41:55 -0400

Hi, all!  I'm currently doing some work using Average Treatment Effect on
the Treated with propensity score matching.  I have been familiarizing
myself with the following commands:  attnd, attnw, attr, attk, atts.   I am
estimating the propensity score on my own and want to input it into the
'pscore' option because the independent variables in my selection equation
differ from the independent variables in my outcome equation.  However, this
set of commands does not allow you to control for independent variables or
covariates in the outcome equation. Does anyone know of any other
user-written command/code that will estimate ATT while allowing for
covariates in the outcome equation?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Kristen