st: xtsur - data sorting

Subject   st: xtsur - data sorting
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:28:40 +0200

I am trying to run a xtsur model. I have panel data from three measurement occasions and want to predict two different outcomes using the same independent variables.
When running the model, I get the error message that the data are not appropriately sorted.
I use a stacked data file and tried different sorting procedures. Sureg works pretty fine, but I want to compare the findings with xtsur.
My question is how the data should be sorted to get xtsur running

Thanks, all the best

Christian Schemer
Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research
University of Zurich
Andreasstrasse 15
CH-8050 Zurich
Tel. +41 (0)44 635 20 74