Re: st: RE: Error in compute probabilities using oprobit

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Error in compute probabilities using oprobit
Date   Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:26:38 -0500

At 12:59 PM 8/16/2011, Daniel Marcelino wrote:
Well, It saves my day. I was almost crazy.

Personally, I would keep more of those old function names alive even if undocumented. You get used to doing things a certain way and then all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore, and it can take some digging around to figure out what is wrong. Or, a more informative error message ("the norm() function has been replaced by the normal() function") would be nice.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam