Re: st: RE: Error in compute probabilities using oprobit

From   Daniel Marcelino <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Error in compute probabilities using oprobit
Date   Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:59:20 -0400

Well, It saves my day. I was almost crazy.

Thanks,

Daniel

About me: http://danielmarcelino.zip.net/