st: Error in compute probabilities using oprobit

From   Daniel Marcelino <dmsilv@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Error in compute probabilities using oprobit
Date   Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:17:17 -0400

Dear all,

It is so weird,  I'm working on oprobit model using Stata 11.
The problem arrive when I try to compute predicted probabilities
against the variables of the model. I never got this error before, any
suggestion?

 di norm(_b[_cut1]-_b[Gender]*1)
unknown function norm()
r(133);