Re: st: rundo moving and re-sizing Stata window

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <dvmaster@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: rundo moving and re-sizing Stata window
Date   Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:38:22 -0400

I am using the pre-compiled v4 rundo script. I don't use rundolines,
since I hacked gVim to use rundo with a temp file instead.

I have a USB to DVI multi monitor external video adapter from StarTech
which has a driver that I installed.

DVM