Re: st: rundo moving and re-sizing Stata window

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   Re: st: rundo moving and re-sizing Stata window
Date   Mon, 15 Aug 2011 23:21:08 -0400

Do you have the problem with the pre-compiled version 4 of rundo or
rundolines? Do you use any multi-monitor software like Actual Multiple
Monitors or DisplayFusion?