st: rundo moving and re-sizing Stata window

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: rundo moving and re-sizing Stata window
Date   Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:46:40 -0400

I am using Friedrich Huebler's AutoIt scripts to integrate Stata MP
12.0 with gVim on a Windows 7 64-bit machine. The scripts are working
as they did before with Stata 11 (technically, I had version 3 of the
scripts with Stata 11). The problem is that the Stata window is
re-sized and moved to my secondary monitor if an instance of Stata is
open. If Stata is closed when I run the script, the new Stata window
behaves in the same way. In either case, the new window is partially
off monitor and tiny.

Is there a way to get the script to use the primary monitor for new
instances, the current monitor for existing instances, and to maximize
the window always? I tried adding the @SW_MAXIMIZE option to
WinActivate() and the Run() parts of the script for the latter, but I
must be missing something as it does not work as intended.

Have any fellow rundoers experienced this problem? Are there any remedies?