AW: st: AW: RE: Error ivreg2 "must have ranktest version 01.2.02 or geater..."

From   Wiebke Meyer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   AW: st: AW: RE: Error ivreg2 "must have ranktest version 01.2.02 or geater..."
Date   Wed, 08 Jun 2011 08:55:21 +0200

Thanks a lot, I solved the problem with your support : )

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Schaffer, Mark
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011 17:26
An: [email protected]
Betreff: RE: st: AW: RE: Error ivreg2 "must have ranktest version 01.2.02 or
geater..."

In any case, I think it helps to emphasise that the problem was multiple
versions of -ranktest- lurking on Wiebke's system, as I originally
suspected.

I'm not sure this point got across originally, because Wiebke's original
response was that "it still does not work".  But this is because the
multiple versions were still there.

I think the argument for making the default behaviour of -which- to report
**all** versions is getting pretty convincing.

--Mark

registered under charity number SC000278.