st: RE: Error ivreg2 "must have ranktest version 01.2.02 or geater..."

Subject   st: RE: Error ivreg2 "must have ranktest version 01.2.02 or geater..."
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 16:06:05 +0100

Wiebke,

Sometimes you can accidentally find yourself with multiple versions of
Stata programs floating around on your machine.  To see if this is the
case, use the -all- option:

which ranktest, all

which ivreg2, all

Frankly, this happens often enough to make me think -all- should be the
default behaviour of the -which- command.

--Mark