Re: st: AW: RE: Error ivreg2 "must have ranktest version 01.2.02 or geater..."

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: RE: Error ivreg2 "must have ranktest version 01.2.02 or geater..."
Date   Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:58:20 +0100

Install the latest version directly?

Nick