-which- [was: Re: st: AW: RE: Error ivreg2 ...]

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   -which- [was: Re: st: AW: RE: Error ivreg2 ...]
Date   Wed, 8 Jun 2011 07:52:42 +0100

I am agnostic on this point. Seems to me the major need is for people
to read the help carefully so that they understand it. The help is
already short and informative. Everything else is secondary.

-which, all- can make things worse because anyone who does not
understand its output can see all versions listed and can say, Yes, I
have that installed.

Nick