st: impose dynamic constraints

From   Zhi Su <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: impose dynamic constraints
Date   Tue, 7 Jun 2011 22:14:37 -0400

I have variable Y, x1, x2, x3, x4, x5

I need to run regression

and the estimate has to satisfy the conditions

How can I impose dynamic constraints on regression?

Or is it easier to break down to two regression and impose the constraints?

I search online and did not get any clues about setting dynamic constraints.
Please advise.