st: RE: Re: model checking after ivprobit

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <M.E.Schaffer@hw.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Re: model checking after ivprobit
Date   Sun, 26 Sep 2010 11:44:53 +0100

Sharon,

-overid- will report an overidentification test statistic after
-ivprobit-.

--Mark

NB: I suggest you include the preceding exchanges when you reply to
Statalist postings - it makes it much easier for the rest of us to work
out what you are referring to.