st: model checking after ivprobit

From   xueliansharon <>
Subject   st: model checking after ivprobit
Date   Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:18:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I estimate a ivprobit model with two endogenous variables, then I want to
check whether probit model is the appropriate model, i.e. whether the
assumptions of probit model are satisfied. So do I need to check the
normality of the residuals? How to do this test? And is there any other test
I need to do?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.