Re: st: model checking after ivprobit

From   Conor Hughes <>
Subject   Re: st: model checking after ivprobit
Date   Sat, 25 Sep 2010 19:58:25 -0500

After you run the probit, why not just do something along the lines of
-predict r, resid-, and then plot it and compare visually using
-kdensity r, normal-?  I'm sure there are ways to get numerical
estimates of your fit, but this should give you a rough idea.

- Conor