st: Re: model checking after ivprobit

From   xueliansharon <>
Subject   st: Re: model checking after ivprobit
Date   Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:52:53 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your suggestion. The problem is that I can't run "predict r,
residuals" after probit, since option "residuals" is not allowed after
probit estimation.

Any other idea?  And I would appreciate a lot if some numerical methods for
testing normality of the residual could be provided.