Re: st: Re: model checking after ivprobit

From   Conor Hughes <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: model checking after ivprobit
Date   Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:54:13 -0500

True, that was my mistake.  I overlooked that you were doing a probit,
which is integral to your question.  Anyway, you can get deviance
residuals in postestimation with probit in Stata, using the -deviance-
option with -predict-.  Deviance residuals would be much more suited
to probit regression than standard residuals anyway, in most cases.

- Conor