Re: st: RE: Re: FORTRAN

From   Richard Williams <>
To, "''" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: FORTRAN
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:31:36 -0500

At 03:00 PM 8/30/2010, Lachenbruch, Peter wrote:
With all the comments about reading stuff into FORTRAN, I think it would be simpler to do the coding in Stata. Is must be very esoteric to need specific FORTRAN capabilities...

It might also be related to the hardware available. I don't know if Stata comes in a supercomputer version, but fortran does.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu