Re: st: RE: Re: FORTRAN

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, "'statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu'" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: FORTRAN
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:31:36 -0500

At 03:00 PM 8/30/2010, Lachenbruch, Peter wrote:
With all the comments about reading stuff into FORTRAN, I think it would be simpler to do the coding in Stata. Is must be very esoteric to need specific FORTRAN capabilities...

Tony

It might also be related to the hardware available. I don't know if Stata comes in a supercomputer version, but fortran does.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam