From   Stata SpecialEdition <>
Subject   st: FORTRAN
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:35:32 +0100

I have been using STATA for two years now and I LOVE it. I now need to
do some more complicated estimation in a language called FORTRAN. Is
it possible to read my STATA files in FORTRAN? A colleague said it was
impossible and I would have just save it as an ASCII. Is this the best
way? I just wanted to check whether this is the case with some STATA
(and hopefully FORTRAN experts).

P.S. I am new to the FORTRAN