st: RE: RE: SV: RE: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: SV: RE: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:05:44 +0200

Sorry I am currently out of town, so I cannot follow every development as
closely as I would like to. Tomas must have an obsession with -local-s,
which are quite unnecessary for his -postfile- setup, as the example shows.
Unless, of course, he wants to use the values somewhere else. And, as Nick
said, -in r- is short for -in red-.

tempname myfile

postfile `myfile' lowerbound time using postfiletest, replace
foreach i in 6 12 18 {
	cii 1 `i', poisson
 	post  `myfile' (`r(lb)')  (`i')

postclose `myfile'