st: RE: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:24:13 +0100

I imagine that you need to look more carefully at the variable in question.

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Tomas Lind
Sent: 27 August 2010 10:22
Subject: st: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile

I get the following error message (note, the variable time in my example
corresponds to the variable fönster in my real syntax so the error message
is about the variable fönster)

                                                         -- Binomial Exact
    Variable |        Obs        Mean    Std. Err.       [95% Conf.
     saba_L6 |       3366    .0356506    .0031959        .0296445

invalid syntax
post:  above message corresponds to expression 2, variable fönster

end of do-file