st: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile

From   "Tomas Lind" <tomas.lind@ki.se>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:22:14 +0200

I get the following error message (note, the variable time in my example
corresponds to the variable fönster in my real syntax so the error message
is about the variable fönster)

saba_L6

                                                         -- Binomial Exact
--
    Variable |        Obs        Mean    Std. Err.       [95% Conf.
Interval]

invalid syntax
post:  above message corresponds to expression 2, variable fönster
r(198);

end of do-file

r(198);