st: SV: RE: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile

From   "Tomas Lind" <tomas.lind@ki.se>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: SV: RE: SV: RE: SV: RE: postfile
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:42:38 +0200

Yeah,

This works when I post the i (time-variable) so I suppose I am in the
vicinity of success (however I don´t understand why the full code doesn´t
work (error message r198 about the variable time).

/Tomas

clear
tempname  resul
postfile `resul'  time     using H:\Slask\slask2.dta , replace

foreach i in 6 12 18 {
	local  time  `i'
    post  `resul'   (`time')
    }