st: RE: twoway line - continous line

From   "Kieran McCaul" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: twoway line - continous line
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:09:50 +0800

 -connect(J)- will give you a stepped curve usually seen in survival
Is this what they mean by "small pieces of line"? Or is the line

Regardless, journals usually specify the figure formats that they will
accept, so you should use one of those.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of raoul reulen
Sent: Wednesday, 16 June 2010 4:31 PM
Subject: st: twoway line - continous line

Dear all

I created a graph using twoway line and the connect option to connect
the datapoints. I then exported the graph to WMF format and submitted
it to a journal for publication. However, the journal got back to me
saying that the graph is composed of small pieces of line and they
need them to be solid, continous lines for publication. Any
suggestions on how to do this? Should I export it to a different
format or is the problem the "connect" option? Thanks.

.twoway line CI1  _t  , sort connect(J)
.graph export "$path/graphs/fig1a.wmf" , replace