st: RE: twoway line - continous line

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: twoway line - continous line
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:03:37 +0100

This is partly between you and the unnamed journal and their standards.
I have never submitted .wmf to a journal. Conversely, .eps has always
worked fine with me.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

raoul reulen

I created a graph using twoway line and the connect option to connect
the datapoints. I then exported the graph to WMF format and submitted
it to a journal for publication. However, the journal got back to me
saying that the graph is composed of small pieces of line and they
need them to be solid, continous lines for publication. Any
suggestions on how to do this? Should I export it to a different
format or is the problem the "connect" option? Thanks.

.twoway line CI1  _t  , sort connect(J)
.graph export "$path/graphs/fig1a.wmf" , replace