Re: st: RE: twoway line - continous line

From   raoul reulen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: twoway line - continous line
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:10:13 +0100

Yes the line is fragmented, it should be one solid line with a step at
each event (i.e. cumulative incidence curve). I used both WMF and EPS
and the problem is the same, so the problem does not seem to be the
format of the graph. The journal accepts wmf, eps, ps, or ai (adobe
illustrator) formats. Any suggestions aprreciated!

Thanks.

Raoul

On 16 June 2010 10:09, Kieran McCaul <[email protected]> wrote:

>  -connect(J)- will give you a stepped curve usually seen in survival
> graphs.
> Is this what they mean by "small pieces of line"? Or is the line
> fragmented?
>
> Regardless, journals usually specify the figure formats that they will
> accept, so you should use one of those.

Raoul C. Reulen
Cancer Research UK Training Fellow