st: twoway line - continous line

From   raoul reulen <r.c.reulen@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: twoway line - continous line
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:30:41 +0100

Dear all

I created a graph using twoway line and the connect option to connect
the datapoints. I then exported the graph to WMF format and submitted
it to a journal for publication. However, the journal got back to me
saying that the graph is composed of small pieces of line and they
need them to be solid, continous lines for publication. Any
suggestions on how to do this? Should I export it to a different
format or is the problem the "connect" option? Thanks.

.twoway line CI1  _t  , sort connect(J)
.graph export "$path/graphs/fig1a.wmf" , replace

Raoul