st: RE: AW: xtline, xtline2 and cmissing(n)

From   "Giovanni Vecchi" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: AW: xtline, xtline2 and cmissing(n)
Date   Fri, 14 May 2010 17:08:12 +0200

Martin,

thank you.

Your examples work fine.

However, I've just realized that a conflict arises if you also include the
option -overlay- among the options (no matter whether you use -xtline- or
-xtline2-).

Once I include both -cmissing(n)- and -overlay- ... I'm back to square one:

. xtline2 x, overlay cmissing(n) name(mygr2, replace) nodraw

option cmissing() not allowed
r(198);

Giovanni

Giovanni Vecchi
Associate Professor
Department of Economics
University of Rome "Tor Vergata"

voice	+ 39 06 72595730
fax	+ 39 06 2020500
email	[email protected]
web	http://www.economia.uniroma2.it/vecchi/

Il messaggio è stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it