st: AW: xtline, xtline2 and cmissing(n)

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: xtline, xtline2 and cmissing(n)
Date   Fri, 14 May 2010 16:46:26 +0200

<>

In 10.1, I get the old behavior with -xtline-, and the new behavior, i.e.
respect for -cmissing()-, for -xtline2-
(http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-10/msg00291.html), just as
promised:

*************
clear*
vers 10.1

set obs 4
gen id=_n
expand 10
bys id: gen time=_n
gen x=runiform()
xtset id time
replace x=. if runiform()<.3

xtline x, cmissing(n) name(mygr, replace) nodraw
xtline2 x, cmissing(n) name(mygr2, replace) nodraw

graph combine mygr mygr2, col(1)

In 11, both yield identical results.

HTH
Martin