st: xtline, xtline2 and cmissing(n)

From   "Giovanni Vecchi" <giovanni.vecchi@uniroma2.it>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: xtline, xtline2 and cmissing(n)
Date   Fri, 14 May 2010 16:15:17 +0200

Dear All,

following up on a couple of emails on the failure of -xtline- to account for
the -cmissing(n)- option
(http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-10/msg00291.html), I'm writing
to report that, in my experience, the bug in -xtline- has not been fixed.
Nor does -xtline2-, kindly provided by Jeff Pitblado, work for me.

After running a number of experiments under both Stata 10.1 and Stata 11,
I'm now short of ideas and seeking for your advice.

Giovanni

Giovanni Vecchi
Associate Professor
Department of Economics
University of Rome "Tor Vergata"

voice	+ 39 06 72595730
fax	+ 39 06 2020500
email	giovanni.vecchi@uniroma2.it
web	http://www.economia.uniroma2.it/vecchi/

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle
firme digitali 5115 (20100514) __________

Il messaggio e stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it