Re: st: help with paretofit

From   Richard Williams <>
To   "" <>, "" <>
Subject   Re: st: help with paretofit
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:11:37 -0500

At 10:23 AM 2/23/2010, Jon Schwabish wrote:
Does anyone know what options you need to include in the 'paretofit' command in order to return 'e(alpha)'? I can't find it in the ado file.

Jon Schwabish

I am not familiar with the program, but if you ask the author (Stephen P. Jenkins) nicely, maybe he would add that for you. Or, it might be easy to create a tweaked version where you added the ereturns yourself.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu