st: Scandinavian letters in Stata

From   roland andersson <rolandersson@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Scandinavian letters in Stata
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:34:08 +0100

Is there a way to keep the scandinavian letters in Stata? The largest
problem is when I make lists of patients names and adresses. Å, ä and
ö are replaced with other letters and I do not know how to transform
them back to the scandinavian alphabet.

Roland Andersson