st: RE: AW: help with paretofit

From   philippe van kerm <philippe.vankerm@ceps.lu>
Subject   st: RE: AW: help with paretofit
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:13:16 +0100

There is a mistake in the help file. The value of 'alpha' is returned in the scalar 'e(ba)' (and not e(alpha)). You can also access it from the usual 'e(b)' matrix

sysuse auto
paretofit price
di e(ba)
di _b[_cons]
mat list e(b)

I will fix and send the update help to Kit.

Philippe