st: slassification tree

From   <IliaN@gertner.health.gov.il>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: slassification tree
Date   Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:47:04 +0200

I am interested if there are some STATA procedures for building
classification trees, e.g. similar to CART.
Following the instruction I looked at FAQs but did not find the relevant
questions and answers

Ilya Novikov PhD
Deputy Director
Biostatistical Unit
Gertner Institute for Epidemiology and Health Policy Research
Ramat Gan, Israel, 52621
ilian@gertner.health.gov.il