Re: st: slassification tree

From   Ronan Conroy <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: slassification tree
Date   Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:35:10 +0000

On 21 Feabh 2010, at 14:47, wrote:

I am interested if there are some STATA procedures for building
classification trees, e.g. similar to CART.
Following the instruction I looked at FAQs but did not find the relevant
questions and answers

I'd think about JMP here. Very user-driven classification tree procedure available which allows you to combine practical considerations with statistical ones in building a model.

Ronan Conroy
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
Beaux Lane House, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95
+353 (0)1 402 2764 (Fax - remember them?)

P    Before printing, think about the environment