Re: st: slassification tree

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: slassification tree
Date   Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:04:39 -0500

Ily a,
   If I am make the presumption that you are referring to
a classification and regression tree program, Wim van Putten
of the Netherlands wrote a cart program that is available
on the Stata archive.  If your system is connected to the
internet, try typing on the command line:
findit cart
ssc describe cart
ssc install cart
    Cheers,