Re: st: instrumental variable for quantile regression

Subject   Re: st: instrumental variable for quantile regression
Date   Fri, 23 May 2008 08:31:27 -0400

alessia matano <[email protected]>:
I believe someone at Statacorp is working on an "xtqreg", but that
won't be available in time to help you.  qreg doesn't support cluster,
but bootstrap does:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-09/msg00147.html

but you will want to run some simulations to see how your approach
works in finite samples, I think.