Re: st: instrumental variable for quantile regression

From   "alessia matano" <>
Subject   Re: st: instrumental variable for quantile regression
Date   Thu, 22 May 2008 18:17:00 +0200

Dear Austin,

first thanks for your answer. I also found some of these articles to
read that could be useful, and I will do that. of course. I also found
out an answer in an old stata faq about the same problem where a guy
was suggesting the procedure below. What do you think about it?

sysuse auto, clear

	program bootit
        	version 8.0

        	// Stage 1