st: RE: Re: Controlling display format for -addlabel- option on -histogram-

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Controlling display format for -addlabel- option on -histogram-
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:28:41 -0000

Well spotted. Knowing the answer allows also a determination that Jeff
Pitblado explained this in 2003.

Michael Blasnik..

You can use the slightly documented (see help histogram, last sentence
under Bar
labels section) option addlabopts with the yvarformat suboption.  For
to get one decimal place :

 histogram rep78, width(1) addlabel addlabopts(yvarformat(%4.1f))

I have no idea if this is available through the graph dialogue since I
don't use
those, but it is easy to edit the resulting command and resubmit it.

M. Blasnik