Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Copying tables to Word or PowerPoint

From   Sara Mottram <>
Subject   Re: st: Copying tables to Word or PowerPoint
Date   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:28:33 +0100

This should tell you what you want to know. I have found that it works better with some output tables than other though.

Hope this helps.
Sara wrote:

Is there any way to copy a table (made from tabulate or summary, etc.) to Word or PowerPoint that is presentation quality? When I right-click on a table and copy, I get the numbers but no lines (at least not good ones). The HTML option is terrible looking. How is output in general copied?

Walt Paczkowski

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(V) 609-936-8999
(F) 609-936-3733
* For searches and help try:
Sara Mottram
Research Assistant: Biostatistics
Primary Care Musculoskeletal Research Centre
Primary Care Sciences
Keele University
Staffordshire, ST5 5BG
Tel: 01782 584711