Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Copying tables to Word or PowerPoint

Subject   st: Copying tables to Word or PowerPoint
Date   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 02:03:43 +0000

Is there any way to copy a table (made from tabulate or summary, etc.) to Word or PowerPoint that is presentation quality?  When I right-click on a table and copy, I get the numbers but no lines (at least not good ones).  The HTML option is terrible looking.  How is output in general copied?

Walt Paczkowski

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane